Anyone wishing to work in the Immigration Department must fill out the following requirements...http://sto.imi.gov.my/e-temujanji/
Terms & Conditions
1) This appointment and scheduling system allocates slots on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots are available per site and there is no guarantee that a slot will always be available for a user's first choice for an appointment schedule
2) Appointment can be made as early as three months before or at least one day before appointment date (depends on availability)
3) Please select date and time slot according official operation time/ working hours of Immigration Department of selected location;
4) Please be present at least 30 minutes before the appointment time. Immigration Department has the right to cancel late show up;
5) Users who are found to have abused the system will be blocked from securing an appointment
6) Please ensure the documentation to be submitted is complete.
7) Notification of appointment details will be send to applicant’s e-mail, please print and bring it during the appointment.
8) Users accept the responsibility for supplying, checking, and verifying the accuracy and correctness of the information they provide on this system in connection with their application. Immigration Department has the right to make further investigation and verification if necessary.
9) WE ACCEPT E-PAYMENT ONLY (ATM/DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD)
10) Please refer our website at www.imi.gov.my for information regarding documents needed for your transactions